If you expect the wisdom of the ages to drip from my lips, you will be disappointed. If you want someone to share this funny, inspiring, maddening journey, I am your gal.
Some things about me:
- I am slightly germ-phobic.
- I have homeschooled since 1996.
- I over-think pretty much everything.
- I think being polite is more important than sharing my opinion---most of the time.
- I think Pop-Tarts are just about the best thing ever made, but I won't keep them in my pantry.
- I jump into new projects with both feet, but I struggle to complete them.
- My husband is the most patient man I know. We've been married since 1985.
- I love to be with my kids. Sometimes, I like being away from them too!
- Serving my family has made me less concerned with myself, but I am still inherently selfish.
- I love Jesus, but a conversation with me does not always include a statement of faith.
- I am hopelessly flawed, but I have faith that our Creator will improve me.
- God has given me a desire to love---everyone---just like He does.